jueves, 11 de abril de 2024

My hobbie

 The perfect hobbie

Today I wanna talk about my hobbie

My hobbie is play soccer, and this year I start to play for the FAU and this is my faculty of university and is really cool, I go to training on Mondays and Wednesday and occasionally I play with a team within a university league called Arquisexo and the sunday I play whit the Poblacion Buin what is my neighborhood team.

I also play on Tuesday and Thursdays on futsal team near my house.

My passion for soccer began at very young age when I went with my grandfather to the field and I was also in the COLO-COLO soccer school what is the club of my loves and internationally I like Real Madrid and the Manchester.


2 comentarios:

Last Weekend

  Last weekend. Hi readers Today I tell you about my last weekend First, my saturday, I starting the day watching the final of FA Cup who wo...