jueves, 6 de junio de 2024

Last Weekend

 Last weekend.

Hi readers

Today I tell you about my last weekend

First, my saturday, I starting the day watching the final of FA Cup who won the Manchester united 2-1 to Manchester city, after I gone to play soccer for the Fau team and unfortunately we lost 2-0, also in the nigth I gone to "brussels restaurant" with my family and his food are so expensive and so bad, after this we gone to Mdonals and eat a delicious hamburguer.


My sunday start in the morning and I gone to Plaza de armas whit my girlfriend for the "patrimony day" and enter in the "Museo de la historia de Chile" and "Correos de chile" and after in the night I gone to play soccer with my friens and I have a injury in my two knees. 



CHAO!!!!!

1 comentario:

Last Weekend

  Last weekend. Hi readers Today I tell you about my last weekend First, my saturday, I starting the day watching the final of FA Cup who wo...